1. Cowls are even cooler than cows + owls (well…is ANYTHING cooler than cows + owls?).
2. Casting on a new project every month is one of the most gratifying things a crafty person can do.
3. Cowls are as much fun to knit as they are to wear.
4. We simply can’t stop designing, wearing and knitting them. (Seriously. Stop us.)
5. Loops are fun.
The first 11 months of our Twisted Cowl Club have been amazing, and we’re surprised to discover that we actually still have more cowl ideas! So we’re offering a 5-pattern mini-club to round out the year in cowly style: the Twisted Cowl Club 2013 Wrap Up.
For just $21, the 5-Pattern Twisted Cowl Club 2013 Wrap Up gets you:
- Five cowl brand-new patterns! One each month from August through December 2013, delivered electronically to your email inbox.
- 20% off coupon code each month! On specially-selected yarns. Restrictions apply – see details on our website.
- Save on shipping! Free shipping for orders over $50 (instead of our normal $100) through December 2013.
While you’re at it, take a gander at the 11 patterns we’ve already released in the original 12-month Twisted Cowl Club 2012/13. If you find yourself falling in love, you can purchase any of these patterns individually (click on the picture) OR for huge savings join the original Twisted Cowl Club 2012 and get all 12 patterns for just $38 through the end of July.